Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray treats the nasal symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as sneezing, a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose caused by the airborne allergens from pollen, house dust mites & animal hair. The active ingredient is triamcinolone acetonide, a corticosteroid which when used every day, has an anti-inflammatory action.
- Nasacort Allergy works to reduce inflammation and swelling in your nose, although it may take 3 or 4 days to for some patients to feel the full effects.
- Regular use is required for this treatment to work effectively.
- Non Drowsy formulation.
- Each bottle contains 30 Sprays
DIRECTIONS: Always shake well before use. Only use in the nose. Do not swallow. Avoid your eyes. Before use blow your nose gently to clear your nostrils.
Adults over 18 years: Spray two puffs into each nostril once daily. Once symptoms have improved, reduce the dose to one puff into each nostril once daily.
DO NOT USE:
- If you have an allergy to triamcinolone acetonide or any of the ingredients.
- Do not use Nasacort in children under 18 years old.
- For more than 3 months unless instructed by your doctor.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NASACORT ALLERGY NASAL SPRAY
- Each spray contains triamcinolone acetonide 55 micrograms
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines. Some medicines may increase the effects of Nasacort Allergy and your doctor may wish to monitor you carefully if you are taking these medicines.
- If your symptoms have not started to improve after 14 days, you should stop using the spray and ask your doctor for advice.
- Like all medicines, Nasacort can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- Use within 1 month of opening.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.