Murine Irritation & Redness Relief Eye Drops provide fast acting, long lasting relief for tired & red eyes and are formulated with naphazoline hydrochloride 0.012%w/v which helps to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Helps to clear redness and soothe eyes which have been irritated by, environmental factors, swimming, smoke, or close work such as reading and computer use.
- Fast acting and long lasting effect
- Always read the label and instructions for use.
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years old: Wash hands well before use. Use one or two drops in each eye, 2 or 3 times daily. Consult your Dr if symptoms persist.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use if you suffer from any underlying eye condition or disease.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before putting in contact lenses.
- Discard bottle after 28 days of first opening.
- Wait at least 10 minutes between using two different eye products, any ointment should be used last.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.