Minami MorEPA Cholesterol Softgels are a highly concentrated (90%) omega-3 food supplement 382mg EPA, 118mg DHA, Red yeast rice and CoQ10, is specially formulated to help manage cholesterol levels, through a careful selection of active ingredients.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of at least 250mg EPA+DHA
- Monacolin K (from red yeast rice) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of 10mg monacolin K.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid support a healthy immune system and contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
DIRECTIONS: Adults: 1 softgel per day, with the main meal.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MINAMI MOREPA CHOLESTEROL
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- 1 softgel contains: Deep-sea fish oil concentrate 602mg, Omega-3 fatty acids 550mg, EPA Eicosapentaenoic acid 382mg, DHA Docosahexaenoic acid 118mg, Other omega-3 fatty acids 50mg, Red yeast rice 200mg, Monacolin K 10mg, Coenzyme Q10 50mg, Vitamin B6 1.4mg, Folic acid 400mcg & Vitamin B12 2.5mcg
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Deep-sea fish oil concentrate (from anchovy, sardine and mackerel), fish gelatin, fermented red yeast rice, humectant: glycerol, thickener: beeswax, coenzyme Q10, natural orange flavor, stabilizer: sunflower lecithin, antioxidant: a mix of rosemary and tocopherol rich extract (Miradoxan), pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, color: iron oxide, calcium-L-methylfolate, methylcobalamin.