Track and confirm ovulation with the discreet and comfortable Medicare femSense Ovulation Tracker Patch and App.
- The smart sensor patch is worn for a maximum of seven days – during the fertile window. This is detected based on when the last period was entered in the app. As soon as the patch is applied and activated, the 24/7 measurement begins. This data is then transferred from the patch to the phone when scanned using NFC (contactless).
- Precise measurement and an intelligent algorithm mean that Medicare femSense® can detect the tiny increase in body temperature caused by ovulation. Medicare femSense® can then inform the user, via the app, that ovulation has been detected and the patch can be removed.
- It is recommended that the patch is scanned at least twice a day, morning and evening. The longer the Medicare femSense® system is used, the more accurate it becomes.
- By wearing the patch and closely observing several menstrual cycles, Medicare femSense® can not only detect the fertile phase, but precisely define it – individually tailored to each and every user.
- The Medicare femSense app not only guides you every step of the way through your cycle, keeping you informed on your fertility status, it also functions as a cycle diary, allowing you to keep a record of many other aspects of your cycle and lifestyle.
Easy to Use
User Registration and Login:
- Download the Medicare femSense App.
- Register your details and follow the steps as instructed and login.
- The “Today” screen will tell you when your fertile window is; this is when you need to wear the patch.
Applying and Activating the Patch:
- Clean and dry your skin thoroughly before applying the patch. Do not shave, apply deodorant, creams or lotions to the area.
- Place one hand on your hip and relax your shoulder. Apply the patch horizontally so it is placed below your armpit at a distance of three fingers wide
- To activate the patch, select “Read Patch” in the app and hold the back of your phone to the centre of the patch. A vibration will confirm successful activation.
Read the information leaflet here!
It is not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use and does not display temperature curves.