Mack's Soft Waterproof Silicone Putty Ear Plugs for Kids mold to the unique contours of any ear, made from soft non-irritating silicone they protect hearing from loud noises and provide non-toxic, non-allergenic waterproof protection.
- Forms a tight waterproof seal, preventing swimmer’s ear infections
- Helps relieve ear pain as the result of airplane air pressure
- Provides protection after ear surgeries
- Pack of 6 includes a handy storage case
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For Children aged 6 years and under
- To Apply: Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball. Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
- To Remove: To loosen and remove, press up behind ear, discard after use. These earplugs should only be used once and then disposed of properly.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MACK'S EARPLUGS
- For use by children ages 6 and under only
- Use whole earplug - Do not cut, break apart or elongate
- Do not force plug into ear canal
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet
- Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals (may be used in chlorinated water).
- Keep away from infants and small children when not in use.
- Always read the direction on the pack