Lorat 10mg antihistamine tablets quickly relieve symptoms associated with hay fever & allergy to dust mites (allergic rhinitis) such as sneezing, runny or itchy nose, itchy palate, itchy, red or tearing eyes. Lorat is also used to relieve symptoms such as itching and hives (associated with chronic urticaria of unknown cause). Lorat contains 10mg of the antihistamine Loratadine.
DIRECTIONS: Take this medicine by mouth, Lorat may be taken with or without a meal.
Adults and children over 12 years of age and weighing more than 30kg: Take one tablet once a day.
Children 2-12 years of age and weighing more than 30kg: Take one tablet once a day.
Children 2-12 years of age and weighing less than 30kg: Take half a tablet once a day
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT LORAT 10MG TABLETS:
- Lorat should not be taken during pregnancy or when breast feeding unless your doctor considers it essential.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Do not exceed the stated dose, immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose.
- Does not cause drowsiness in the majority of people but care should be taken when driving or operating machinery.
- Like all medicines, Lorat can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- If you have to undergo any skin tests, tell your doctor that you are taking Lorat as it may be necessary to stop taking this medicine at least 2 days (48 hours) before the test to make sure the result of the test is correct. You can carry on as usual after the test..
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to loratadine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Not for use in children under the age of 2.
- If you have a severe liver disease
INGREDIENTS: Each tablet contains Loratadine 10mg. Other ingredients are: lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maize starch and colloidal
Read the patient information leaflet here!