Liquifilm Tears are a tear substitute eyedrop for the relief of dry eye symptoms caused by the eyes not producing enough tears. It contains polyvinyl alcohol which helps to lubricate the eye and ease discomfort.
How to use: The usual dose of LIQUIFILM TEARS is 1 or 2 drops in each eye that needs treatment as often as you feel the need. Or as recommended by your Doctor.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
– Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
– Your sight may become blurred for a short time just after using LIQUIFILM TEARS. You should not drive or use machines until your sight is clear again. .
– Do not use while you are wearing soft contact lenses: you must remove them before using LIQUIFILM TEARS eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
– Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
– If you are using eye drops at the same time, use them first. You should leave a gap which can vary between 15 and 60 minutes between applications. Always follow the instructions in the patient information leaflet or from your doctor.
Stop using LIQUIFILM TEARS and contact your doctor if:
• you experience long-lasting redness or irritation of the eye, eye pain, changes in vision
• your condition worsens or has not improved 3 days after having started treatment
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. Always discard 1 month after opening.