Lestrin Plant Sterol tablets contain Beta-Sitosterol which naturally exists in plants, this helps the absorption of dietary cholesterol in the blood stream helping to reduce and balance cholesterol levels in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle and diet.
- Helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels
- Each tablet contains 500mg of Beta-sitosterol.
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
DIRECTIONS: For best results take Lestrin with food.
Adults: Initally take two tablets twice a day with meals. After the first six weeks it is recommended to take two tablets daily for maintenance. Lestrin is not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or for children.
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT LESTRIN TABLETS
- Contains Beta-sitosterol (400mg), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Vanillin (flavouring).
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children