HYLO-DUAL preservative free lubricating eye drops are suitable for eye allergy symptoms (burning and itching red eyes) and for relief from Lipid deficient dry eye and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction.
Hylo-Dual contain 0.05% sodium hyaluronate to lubricate the eye and 2% Ectoin to help stabilise the tear film and forms a natural dual barrier against environmental allergens such as pollen, dust particles and animal hair.
- 6 months sterility
- Delivered via the unique, patented COMOD® system, the bottle will release one drop for every click in a pump action technique.
- Contact lens compatible
- Each bottle contains 7.5ml of solution.
- Always read the label and instructions for use.
How to use: Wash hands well before use. Use one drop in each eye, three times daily, however the drops can be used more frequently if required.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not touch the surface of the eye with the tip of the bottle.
- Do not inject, do not swallow.
- Do not use if the container is damaged.
- Wait at least 10 minutes between using two different eye products.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.