HYLO-CARE preservative free soothing and lubricating eye drops are recommended for patients with damage or injury to the surface of the eye.
Hylo-Care contain 0.01% sodium hyaluronate to lubricate the eye and 2% Dexpanthenol to support healing.
- 6 months sterility
- Delivered via the unique, patented COMOD® system, the bottle will release one drop for every click in a pump action technique.
- Contact lens compatible
- Each bottle contains 7.5ml of solution.
- Always read the label and instructions for use.
How to use: Wash hands well before use. One drop per eye is usually sufficient, 3 times a day but it can be used more often without hesitation in cases of more serious discomfort.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not touch the surface of the eye with the tip of the bottle.
- Do not inject, do not swallow.
- Do not use if the container is damaged.
- Wait at least 10 minutes between using two different eye products.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.