Hyabak 0.15% is a hypotonic solution, formulated to match the natural viscosity of tears and is clinically proven to relieve symptoms of dryness and grittiness, and provide long-lasting relief from eye discomfort and dryness. Suitable for all dry eye patients including those with moderate to severe dry eye disease.
Hyabak contains Sodium Hyaluronate 0.15% in a preservative-free eye drop formulation to effectively hydrate and lubricate the surface of the eye.
- Innovative easy to squeeze ABAK bottle
- Can be used for up to 3 months from opening
- Hypotonic formulation for effective relief
- Can be used with all types of contact lenses
How to use: Wash hands well before use. Use 1 drop in each eye during the day as often as necessary. For contact lens wearers: a drop on each lens when putting on and removing them, and also as often as necessary during the day.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not touch the surface of the eye with the tip of the bottle.
- Do not inject, do not swallow.
- Do not use if the container is damaged.
- Wait at least 10 minutes between using two different eye products.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.