HayMax Aloe Vera is an organic, drug-free, pollen barrier balm formulated to trap allergens such as pollen, dust and animal dander before they have the chance to enter the body. It also contains skin soothing and repairing Aloe Vera, ideal for easing a sore nose.
- HayMax is drug-free, non-drowsy, fragrance free, certified organic and 100% natural.
- HayMax has been formulated for Adults (including pregnant & breastfeeding women),Toddlers, Children & Teenagers.
- In independent studies* HayMax has been shown to trap over a third of the pollen before it gets into the body: less pollen, less reaction.
DIRECTIONS: Always wash your hands before applying HayMax with your finger after you have touched your mouth, eyes or nose. And/or use a fresh cotton bud or tissue for each application.
- Simply apply a small amount around the rim of each nostril and/or the eye socket bones of the eyes (not too close or in the eyes).
- Apply first thing in the morning, keep a pot with you and re-apply throughout the day and whenever needed.
- Can be applied 2-3 times a day.
- Apply before bed to trap pollen particles that are blown in through your window, or that might have landed on your pillow during the day. If you’re allergic to dust or pets, applying before bed will trap dust mite allergens and pet dander as you sleep.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.