The Haakaa Silicone Breastpump is a revolutionary product and really is the simplest way to express anytime, anywhere you need to. It works by suctioning onto the breast and then the pump does the work for you by suctioning and drawing your milk naturally. So you can use it solely to catch additional milk or while travelling or it can completely replace your electric pump and do all your pumping for you.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- 150ml / 4oz milk collection capacity
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
- Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. No bleach based agents.