Gaviscon Peppermint Chewable Tablets bring fast, soothing and long-lasting relief from heartburn and indigestion which lasts up to twice as long as antacids.
They work by forming a protective layer that floats on top of the stomach contents. This layer prevents reflux and keeps the stomach contents away from the lining of the food pipe to relieve the symptoms of heartburn and indigestion.
DOSAGE For Oral use.
- Adults and children over 12 years: take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to 4 times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Only to be given on medical advice
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if you are over 40 years and have never suffered with heartburn or acid indigestion before.
- Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine during pregnancy, if you are taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
Each chewable tablet contains Sodium Alginate (250mg), Sodium Hyrdogen Carbonate (133.5mg) and Calcium Carbonate (80mg)