Garnier Ambre Solaire KIDS SENSITIVE Advanced Sun Spray SPF50+ has been developed under paediatric control for children's fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin.
The filtration system features Mexoryl ®XL to help protect against both:
- UVB which causes immediate sun-induced skin damage
- UVA which causes long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing
- Non-greasy, non sticky and alcohol free.
- Sprays at any angle - Dry mist offers continuous diffusion at all ages to protect all parts of the body quickly and easily.
- Advanced UVA and UVB protection
- Absorbs instantly
- Water resistant & sand proof!
Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you with 100% protection.