Floravital Liquid Iron is a pleasant tasting, easily absorbed iron supplement. It contains organic iron from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C. Iron, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Iron also contributes to normal red blood cell (supported by vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. Vitamin C plays an important role in increasing iron absorption.
- Floravital is yeast, wheat and gluten free.
- Floravital contains selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste.
- Floravital contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings. It is lactose free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Floravital is particularly beneficial for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.
To maximise the iron absorption, take Floravital Liquid Iron on an empty stomach, approx. 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 10ml twice daily
- Children aged 6-12 years: 10ml once daily
- Children aged 3-5 years: 5ml once daily
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FLORAVITAL LIQUID IRON
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Aqueous herbal extract (70 %) from: roselle flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa), camomile flower(Matricaria recutita), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), spinach leaf, (Spinacia oleracea). Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (27%) of: grape, pear, blackcurrant juice, cherry, blackberry, carrot. Iron (as ferrous gluconate), aqueous rosehip soft extract (Rosa canina) containing 4 % vitamin C, vitamin C (L–ascorbic acid), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), riboflavin (as riboflavin sodium phosphate), thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine).