Floradix Iron Tablets are an easy to take, quickly absorbed iron supplement. They contain organic iron from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C. Iron, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Iron also contributes to normal red blood cell (supported by vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. In addition, folate (folic acid) contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Vitamin C plays an important role in increasing iron absorption.
- Floradix Tablets are easy to take and help safeguard the balance of iron, vitamins B1, B2, niacin, B6, B12, C and folic acid.
- Floradix Tablets contain extracts of selected herbs and rosehip.
- Floradix Tablets are gluten free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Floradix Tablets are suitable for women including those planning to conceive, expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.
To maximise the iron absorption, take Floradix Iron Tablets on an empty stomach, approx. 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet, twice daily. 30 mins before a meal, with liquid.
- Children aged 3-12 years: 1 tablet daily
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FLORADIX IRON TABLETS
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Yeast extract, bulking agent: (talc), herbal dried mixed extract 14% from: spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea), nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), carrot root (Daucus carota), centaury herb (Centaurium erythraea). Sugar, Ferrous gluconate, maize starch, rose hip dry extract (3.6%) (Rosa canina) containing 4 % vitamin C, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), stabilizer (cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, gum arabic, polyvinylpyrrolidone), nicotinamide (niacin), colour (titanium dioxide), glazing agent (shellac), anti-caking agent (calcium carbonate, silicon dioxide), stabilizer (cellulose), glazing agent (calcium salts of fatty acids), colours (iron oxides and hydroxides), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), thiamin (thiamin hydrochloride), riboflavin, emulsifier (polysorbate 80), glazing agents (bees wax, carnauba wax), folic acid. Contains yeast and maize.