Flixonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray treats and prevents allergic rhinitis caused by airborne allergens including pollen, house dust mites & animal dander. It also helps to relieve symptoms such as sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose, for up to 24 hours. The active ingredient is fluticasone propionate, a corticosteroid which when used every day, has an anti-inflammatory action.
- Fast effective 24 hour relief from all symptoms of hayfever & allergic rhinitis
- Flixonase Allergy Relief quickly starts to reduce inflammation and swelling in your nose, although it may take 3 or 4 days to build up to its maximum protective effect.
- To prevent the onset of symptoms, start to use Flixonase Allergy Relief before exposure to allergic triggers
- Non Drowsy formulation.
- Each bottle contains 60 Sprays
DIRECTIONS: Always shake well before use. Only use in the nose. Do not swallow. Avoid your eyes.
Adults over 18 years: Spray two puffs into each nostril once daily. Once symptoms have improved, reduce the dose to one puff into each nostril once daily.
For more severe symptoms: Spray two puffs into each nostril twice daily until symptoms improve. Always use the lowest dose possible to control symptoms. Do not spray more than 8 sprays (400 micrograms) in a day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FLIXONASE ALLERGY RELIEF NASAL SPRAY
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines particularly corticosteroid medicines (including eczema creams, asthma inhalers, tablets, injections, nasal sprays, and eye or nose drops); or ketoconazole (for fungal infections). Some medicines may increase the effects of Flixonase Allergy Relief and your doctor may wish to monitor you carefully if you are taking these medicines.
- If your symptoms have not started to improve after 7 days, you should stop using the spray and ask your doctor for advice.
- Like all medicines, Flixonase can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
DO NOT USE:
- If you have an allergy to fluticasone propionate or any of the ingredients.
- If you are under 18 years.
- For more than 6 months unless instructed by your doctor.
INGREDIENTS: Each spray contains Fluticasone Propionate 50 micrograms
Read the Patient Information leaflet here!