Easolief DUO is an effective pain relief tablet that combines the power of paracetamol and ibuprofen for fast-acting, powerful relief in one simple tablet.
Clinically proven to be more effective than taking the standard doses of paracetamol or ibuprofen on their own and works rapidly to relieve:
- High Temperature
- Colds & Flu
- Period Pain
- Muscle Pain
DOSAGE: For oral use only. Always swallow Easolief DUO with water
Adults over 18 years only: Take 1-2 tablets with water, up to 3 times a day if required. Do not take more than 6 tablets in a 24 hour period.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS
- If your doctor prescribes a different dose, follow directions given by your doctor
- Do not combine with any other medicines which contain paracetamol or ibuprofen
- Consult a doctor if the symptoms persist or worsen or if the product is required for more than 3 days
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- Have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to ibuprofen, paracetamol (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers
- Taking other NSAID painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. Do not take this medicine during the last 3 months of your pregnancy.
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT EASOLIEF DUO
- Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg & Ibuprofen 150mg.