Dozol Oral Solution is a pleasant tasting caramel flavoured sugar free oral solution that provides effective relief from pain for children.
Dozol contains the active ingredients: Paracetamol and Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride.
Paracetamol 120mg/5ml relieves pain and can be used for symptoms of:
- Fever (Raised temperature)
- Post-immunisation fever
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Sore throat
- Aches & pains
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5mg/5ml is a mild anti-histamine which provides relief from sleeplessness as a result of the conditions listed above.
- Children aged 2 to 6 years: 5ml to 10ml 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children over 6 years: 10ml to 20ml 3 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
Leave at least 6 hours between doses.
Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hours.
For short term use only.
Not recommended for routine use.
Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Contains Paracetamol: Do not give with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Can cause drowsiness.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Wipe the plug and neck clean and rinse and dry the cap before replacing.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.