Disprin Extra Strength 500mg Tablets are a pain and fever relieving medication containing Aspirin 500mg (Acetylsalicylic Acid 500mg)
Disprin Extra Strength provides fast relief from inflammation and mild to moderate pain symptoms such as:
- High Temperature
- Colds & Flu
- Period Pain
- Soft tissue inflammation
DOSAGE: For oral use only. Always dissolve Disprin Extra tablets in water..
Adults and Children aged 16 years and over: Take 1 tablet every 3-4 hours if required. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Elderly: Use with care as elderly patients are more prone to side effects.
DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS UNLESS ADVISED BY A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
DO NOT TAKE DISPRIN IF YOU:
- Are allergic to or have ever had an allergic reaction to Aspirin or other NSAIDs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or bowel perforation.
- Have liver or kidney problems
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy of are breastfeeding.
- Have or have ever had heart faliure
- Are under 16 years of age.
ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHARMACIST IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY REGULAR PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION OR ANY OVER THE COUNTER MEDICINES.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful. Do not take more than the recommended dose, as this may be harmful, including serious harm to your liver.