Difflam Throat Spray allows you to deliver just the right amount of fast acting relief, straight to where it's needed. It can be used to treat many painful conditions of the mouth and throat including: mouth ulcers, sore throat or gums, pain and inflammation following dental or throat surgery such as removal of the tonsils and as relief for teething infants.
BENEFITS: Triple action relief
- Anti-inflammatory - To support the body's natural healing process and help you feel better sooner.
- Analgesic - To relieve the pain from a sore throat quickly and effectively.
- Anaesthetic- To soothe a sore throat so you can get on with your day.
- Sugar free, lactose free and gluten free.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use. To use, just aim the spray-tube at the sore part of the mouth or throat and press down firmly on the plunger to release one puff of Difflam™ Spray.
Adults, adolescents and the elderly: Spray 4-8 puffs directly to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours
Children 6-12 years of age: Spray 4 puffs directly to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours
Children under 6 years of age: Spray 1 puff for every 4 kilograms of body weight to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours. Do not spray more than 4 puffs in a single dose.
- Do not use Difflam™ Spray if you are allergic to Benzydamine Hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients listed in the Patient Information Leaflet.
- Do not use for more than seven days continuously unless under advice from a healthcare professional.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep medicines away from children.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist.
- If you are taking any other medications
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding
You can read Sheena's blog on sore throats in babies & children here: https://www.wonderbaba.ie/blog/sore-throats-in-babies-and-children/