Difflam Oral Rinse can be used as a mouthwash or gargle by adults and children over 12 years old to treat the pain, soreness, swelling and discomfort of the throat, including pharyngitis.
BENEFITS: Triple action relief
- Anti-inflammatory - To support the body's natural healing process and help you feel better sooner.
- Analgesic - To relieve the pain from a sore throat quickly and effectively.
- Anaesthetic- To soothe a sore throat so you can get on with your day.
- Sugar free, lactose free and gluten free.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and Children over 12 years of age: 15ml every 1.5 to 3 hours.
Pour 15ml of Difflam™ Sore Throat Rinse into the measuring cup. Gargle or rinse around the mouth for 20-30 seconds, then spit out. If you find Difflam™ Sore Throat Rinse stings the inside of your mouth, it can be diluted in the measuring cup with water.
- Do not use Difflam™ Sore Throat Rinse if you are allergic to Benzydamine Hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients listed in the Patient Information Leaflet.
- Do not use for more than seven days continuously unless under advice from a healthcare professional.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep medicines away from children.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist.
- If you are taking any other medications
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding