Day Nurse capsules provide a complete non-drowsy multi-symptom remedy for the symptoms of colds, flu & tickly coughs. They contain:
- Paracetamol for relief from headaches, aches & pains and to reduce a fever.
- Pseudoephedrine to unblock a stuffy nose & sinuses.
- Pholcodine a cough suppressant to relieve a dry & tickly cough.
DOSAGE: For oral use only. Always swallow Day Nurse Capsules with water.
Adults and Children 12 years and older: 2 capsules every 4 hours, up to a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours, if needed.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS.
DO NOT TAKE IF:
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- If you have heart problems, high blood pressure, thyroid or prostate problems, diabetes or glaucoma.
- Please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Do not take with paracetamol or other cold & flu medications.
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DAY NURSE CAPSULES
- Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg and Pholcodine 5mg
- If symptoms persist for more than 5 days or new symptoms occur stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.