Corsodyl 0.2% w/v Alcohol Free Mint Treatment Mouthwash is an intensive treatment that's clinically proven to help treat symptoms of gingivitis, such as bleeding, red or swollen gums. Suitable for use after oral surgery and is an effective treatment for mouth ulcers.
It contains 0.2% of the active ingredient chlorhexidine digluconate. This works to kill the plaque bacteria which can irritate the gums and cause gum disease within 30 seconds. It also creates a protective antibacterial layer over your gums and teeth, which continues to repel bacteria for up to 12 hours after use, helping to keep your mouth clean and supporting the healing of your gums.
How to use: Fill the cap to 10ml, rinse around the mouth for 1 minute then spit out. Use twice daily.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS unless recommended by a dentist.
A course of about one month (600ml) is recommended for the treatment of gingivitis.
When treating denture sore mouth, dentures should also be cleansed and soaked in solution for 15 minutes twice daily.
With prolonged use, Corsodyl 0.2% w/v Mouthwash may cause temporary staining of the teeth. If staining continues, it can be removed with a scale and polish from your dentist or hygienist.
Always use according to the directions on the label/leaflet.