Clarityn provides fast and effective non-drowsy 24 hour symptom relief from the symptoms of allergies and hayfever such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and other airbourne allergies due to house mites and pet hair. It may also be used to help relieve symptoms of urticaria (itching, redness and number and size of hives). Clarityn contains 10mg of the antihistamine Loratadine.
DIRECTIONS: Take this medicine with water, Clarityn may be taken with or without food.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older with a body weight greater than 30 kg: Take one tablet daily.
Clarityn is not recommended for children with a body weight of 30 kg or less.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CLARITYN 10mg TABLETS:
- Clarityn should not be taken during pregnancy or when breast feeding unless your doctor considers it essential.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Do not exceed the stated dose, immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose.
- Does not cause drowsiness in the majority of people but care should be taken when driving or operating machinery.
- Like all medicines, Clarityn can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- If you have to undergo any skin tests, tell your doctor that you are taking Clarityn as it may be necessary to stop taking this medicine at least 2 days (48 hours) before the test to make sure the result of the test is correct. You can carry on as usual after the test..
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to loratadine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Not for use in children under the age of 2.
- If you have a severe liver disease
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
INGREDIENTS: Each tablet contains Loratadine 10mg Other ingredients are: lactosemonohydrate, maize starch, magnesium stearate.
Read the patient information leaflet here!