Calcichew-D3 Forte are a pleasant lemon flavoured chewable tablet containing calcium and vitamin D3 which are both important substances in bone formation. Calcichew-D3 Forte is used to treat and prevent vitamin D/calcium deficiency, which may occur when your diet or lifestyle does not provide enough, or when body requirements are increased. This medicine may also be prescribed or recommended for certain bone conditions, for example osteoporosis, or during pregnancy.
- Calcichew-D3 Forte have been designed to give people whose intakes of calcium and vitamin D are low a boost to the
- Easy to take tablet that can be sucked or chewed.
- Calcichew- D3 Forte can be taken with or without food and drink
Adults: The recommended dose is two tablets a day, preferably one tablet in the morning and one tablet in the evening. The tablet may be chewed or sucked.
Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets are not recommended for use in children.
DO NOT TAKE IF:
- You are allergic to calcium, vitamin D, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- You have severe kidney problems
- You have a condition that causes excessive amounts of calcium in your blood or urine (hypercalcaemia or hypercalciuria) e.g. renal (kidney failure) or have kidney stones.
- You have had cancer that has affected your bones
- You have excessive amounts of vitamin D in your blood
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CALCICHEW D3 FORTE