This specific burn gel relieves pain and stabilises skin temperature after a minor burn or scald. It is suitable for the whole family to use and helps to minimise the risk of infection. It is ideal to be used after a burn has been immersed in cool water for at least 15 minutes. It is easy to apply and non-toxic and non-irritant and can be easily removed from the skin. It is an essential item for every household to keep in a kitchen cupboard!
This is a sachet so once opened please dispose of, this is an non toxic product and wil help wound to heal.