BioActive Omega-3 capsules each contain 500mg of fish oil including 185mg EPA, 115mg DHA and 50mg Omega-3 fatty acids. Good for heart and blood vessels, a healthy cholesterol level and flexible joints. It also contains Folic acid and Vitamin B12. Both vitamins support a normal homocysteine metabolism. Also, folic acid contributes to a normal immune system, psychological function and blood formation and has a role in the process of cell division and support to normal fetal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- BioActive Omega-3 is predominantly in the form of free fatty acids that have already been broken down and are easily absorbed.
- The fish oil is concentrated, so you get a fairly large amount of Omega-3 in a relatively small capsule.
- BioActive Omega-3 is a good supplement for those who for various reasons do not eat fish in amounts recommended by health authorities and for those who need an extra clean and easily absorbed fish oil.
DIRECTIONS: To be taken with food and a glass of water.
- Adults: Take two tablets daily.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BIOACTIVE OMEGA-3 CAPSULES
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Not suitable for vegetarians, contains gelatine.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, elderly, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
Ingredients: Other nutrient: Fish oil, Capsule shell: Gelatine, Humectant: Glycerol, Thickener: Silicon dioxide,
Humectant: Purified water, Colour: Ammonia caramel, Vitamin: Folic acid, Vitamin B12: Cyanocobalamin.