Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain formulation for infants with Omega-3 and vitamin D3. It does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken by babies, toddlers and young children, alongside antibiotics, when travelling and as part of a healthy diet.
- 7 strains of probiotics *
- High in Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (FOS and gum acacia)
Directions for use:
- Give ½ – 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies under 6months). Mix immediately prior to consumption.
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
Probiotic Cultures * Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™, Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™,
Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™, Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
Ingredients: Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia), Live bacterial cultures (milk and soya), Fish oil powder, DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
For more information on the benefits of probiotics in children see our pharmacist Sheena’s blog here: https://www.wonderbaba.ie/blog/the-pros-of-probiotics/