Bio-Kult Infantis is a blend of seven strains of live bacteria which help to restore the balance of good and bad bacteria in the digestive tract. It also has the added benefit of containing vitamin D3 and Omega 3.
- Suitable for babies, toddlers and young children.
- They are useful to take during or after a course of antibiotics and also at times of stomach upset or when travelling and changing routines.
- Easy to use sachets do not need to be refridgerated.
- Each sachet contains a minimum of 1 billion microorganisms, 2.5mcg of vitamin D and 1mg of EPA and DHA (source of Omega 3)
How to use:
- Add half to one sachet to milk, water or food once a day. (start with quarter of a sachet for babies younger than six months) Mix immediately prior to consumption. Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth.
- If your child is taking any medications of had any medical conditions, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking.
Ingredients: Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia), Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya), Fish oil powder & Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)