Bio-Kult Advanced multi-strain formula capsules contain 14 strains of live bacteria. Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
- Suitable for the whole family including babies, toddlers and those who are pregnant.
- 14 protected live bacterial strains *, proven to survive stomach acids.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Can be taken alongside antibiotics.
Directions for use: Bio-Kult capsules can be opened and the contents mixed with food, liquid or swallowed whole.
- Adults: 1-2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- If you are taking antibiotics: Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics & continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- Children under 12 years: Half the adult dose.
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any food supplement.
Live bacteria strains *: Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®, Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™, Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™, Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™, Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™, Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™,Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™,Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™,Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™,Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Ingredients: Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose) Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya), Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
For more information on the benefits of probiotics in children see our pharmacist Sheena’s blog here: https://www.wonderbaba.ie/blog/the-pros-of-probiotics/