Bio-Kult Advanced multi-strain formula capsules contain 14 strains of live bacteria suitable for everyday use. Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
- Suitable for the whole family including babies, toddlers and those who are pregnant.
- 14 protected live bacterial strains, proven to survive stomach acids.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Can be taken alongside antibiotics.
How to use: Bio-Kult capsules can be opened and the contents mixed with food, liquid or swallowed whole.
- Adults: 1-2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- If you are taking antibiotics: Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics & continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- Children under 12 years: Half the adult dose.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any food supplement.
Ingredients: Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose) Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya), Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
For more information on the benefits of probiotics in children see our pharmacist Sheena's blog on the Pros of Probiotics at www.wonderbaba.ie