Benylin Dual Action Dry Syrup is a cough medication that contains Dextromethorphan a cough suppressant to ease a persistant cough,Triprolidine hydrochloride an antihistamine which reduces sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride a decongestant to unblock stuffy noses.
DOSAGE: For oral use only.
Adults and Children aged 12 years and over: Take two 5ml spoonfuls, 3-4 times a day. Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
Not suitable for children under 12 years.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
- If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.i
- If you are taking any regular precription medication.
Important information about Benylin Dual Action Dry Cough Syrup:
- Each 5ml spoonful contains:Triprolidine hydrochloride 1.25mg, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30mg and Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10mg
- May cause drowsiness.
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.