Beconase Hayfever Nasal Spray is used to prevent and treat the common symptoms of allergic rhinitis & hayfever such as sneezing and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose. The active ingredient is beclometasone dipropionate, a corticosteroid which, when used every day, has an anti-inflammatory action and works in a similar way to natural body chemicals to control inflammation.
- Fast effective 24 hour relief from all symptoms of hayfever & allergic rhinitis
- Beconase quickly starts to reduce inflammation and swelling in your nose, although it may take 3 or 4 days to build up to its maximum protective effect.
- Non Drowsy formulation.
- Each bottle contains 100 Sprays
DIRECTIONS: Always shake well before use. Only use in the nose. Do not swallow. Avoid your eyes.
Adults over 18 years: Spray two puffs into each nostril once daily. Once symptoms have improved, reduce the dose to one puff into each nostril once daily. Always use the lowest dose possible to control symptoms. Do not spray more than 8 sprays (400 micrograms) in a day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BECONASE HAYFEVER NASAL SPRAY:
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines particularly corticosteroid medicines (including eczema creams, asthma inhalers, tablets, injections, nasal sprays, and eye or nose drops); or ketoconazole (for fungal infections). Some medicines may increase the effects of Beconase Hayfever and your doctor may wish to monitor you carefully if you are taking these medicines.
- If your symptoms have not started to improve after 14 days, you should stop using the spray and ask your doctor for advice.
- Like all medicines, Beconase can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
DO NOT USE:
- If you have an allergy to beclometasone dipropionate or any of the ingredients.
- If you are under 18 years.
- For more than 3 months unless instructed by your doctor.
INGREDIENTS: Each spray contains beclometasone dipropionate 50 micrograms
Read the Patient Information leaflet here!