Becodefence Allergy Plus has a unique double action formula that provides fast relief at the onset of symptoms, getting to work in just 3 minutes and it is clinically proven to act 5x faster than hay fever tablets by reducing sensitivity to allergens such as hayfever, dust mites and pet allergies. It contains unique Thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes a fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact.
- Becofence Allergy Plus works best if used at the onset of symptoms.
- It quickly neutralises & clears allergens already inside the nose
- Forms a micro gel barrier to prevent allergens from triggering an allergic reaction & blocks the release of histamines
- Non drowsy, antihistamine and steroid free
- Suitable for pregnant and breast feeding women, athletes and perennial allergy sufferers
DIRECTIONS: Always shake well before use. Only use in the nose. Avoid contact with open wounds. Always read the leaflet.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Spray once or twice into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BECODEFENCE PLUS NASAL SPRAY
- During the first hour of use, you may experience a slightly blocked nose. This sensation is transient. It will subside quickly and disappear with subsequent use. You may also feel some form of irritation when Becodefence Plus is applied, which will subside quickly.
- If you experience any serious discomfort after application of Becodefence Plus, discontinue using and consult your physician.
- If concur-rent use of another nasal spray is required, Becodefence Plus should be re-applied afterwards in order to continue the impermeable barrier protection.
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to sesame/perilla seed oil or any of the other ingredients in Becodefence Plus.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.