Becodefence Allergy Nasal Spray is a breakthrough barrier treatment for fast and effective relief from hay fever and other allergens such as dust mites and pet dander. It both treats and prevents all symptoms. Acting in just 3 minutes it is clinically proven to act 5x faster than hay fever tablets. It has a unique Thixotropic Formula, which means that it is a gel at rest that becomes a liquid when shaken for easy dispersion. Once sprayed into the nose, it settles back as a micro gel layer on the inside of the nose.
- Becodefence Allergy is most effective when used before or at the first signs of an allergic reaction.
- It quickly neutralises & clears allergens already inside the nose
- Forms a micro gel barrier to prevent allergens from triggering an allergic reaction & blocks the release of histamines
- Suitable for pregnant and breast feeding women, athletes and perennial allergy sufferers
DIRECTIONS: Always shake well before use. Only use in the nose. Avoid contact with open wounds. Always read the leaflet.
Adults and children over 12 years: Spray once or twice into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BECODEFENCE NASAL SPRAY:
- During the first hour of use, you may experience a slightly blocked nose. This sensation is transient. It will subside quickly and disappear with subsequent use.
- You may also feel some form of irritation when Becodefence is applied, which will subside quickly.
- If you experience any serious discomfort after the application, discontinue using the product or consult your physician.
- If concurrent use of another nasal spray is required, Becodefence should be re-applied afterwards in order to continue the impermeable barrier protection.
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to sesame/perilla seed oil or any of the other ingredients in Becodefence.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.