Becodefence Allergy Kids Nasal Spray is a breakthrough barrier treatment for fast and effective relief from hay fever and other allergens such as dust mites and pet dander. Acting in just 3 minutes it is clinically proven to act 5x faster than hay fever tablets. Becodefence Allergy has a unique Thixotropic Formula, which means that it is a gel at rest that becomes a liquid when shaken for easy dispersion. Once sprayed into the nose, it settles back as a micro gel layer on the inside of the nose.
- Becodefence Allergy Kids is most effective when used before or at the first signs of an allergic reaction.
- It quickly neutralises & clears allergens already inside the nose
- Forms a micro gel barrier to prevent against further irritation
- Non drowsy, antihistamine and steroid free
DIRECTIONS: Always shake well before use. Only use in the nose. Avoid contact with open wounds. Always read the leaflet.
Children aged 6-12 years: Spray once or twice into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works for up to 6 hours).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BECODEFENCE KIDS NASAL SPRAY:
- During the first hour of use, your child may experience a slightly blocked nose. This sensation is transient. It will subside quickly and disappear with subsequent use.
- If your child experiences any serious discomfort after application of Becodefence Kids, discontinue using and consult your physician.
- If concurrent use of another nasal spray is required, Becodefence Kids should be re-applied afterwards in order to continue the impermeable barrier protection.
- Do not use this product if your child is sensitive to sesame/perilla seed oil or any of the other ingredients in Becodefence Kids.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.