Anadin Original Tablets are a pain and fever relieving medication containing Aspirin 325mg (Acetylsalicylic Acid) and Caffiene 15mg. Aspirin belongs to a group of medicines called Non-Steroidal Anti-Infammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) In addition, the capsules contain caffeine, which increases the pain relieving effect of the product.
Anadin Original has a dual action formula to act quickly on pain such as:
- High Temperature
- Colds & Flu
- Period Pain
DOSAGE: For oral use only. Always swallow Anadin tablets in water.
Adults and Children aged 16 years and over: Take 2 tablets every 4 hours if required Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Elderly: Use with care as elderly people are more likely to experience unwanted side effects with NSAIDs (including aspirin)
DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS UNLESS ADVISED BY A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
DO NOT TAKE ANADIN IF YOU:
- Are allergic to or have ever had an allergic reaction to Aspirin or other NSAIDs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or bowel perforation.
- Have liver or kidney problems
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy of are breastfeeding.
- Have or have ever had heart faliure
- Are under 16 years of age.
- Do not take with OTHER Aspirin or Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHARMACIST IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY REGULAR PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION OR ANY OVER THE COUNTER MEDICINES.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful. Do not take more than the recommended dose, as this may be harmful, including serious harm to your liver.