Alflorex Capsules are the only probiotic product in Ireland that contain the 35624 culture, this friendly bacterial culture occurs naturally in the human gut and has evolved with us over generations. Alflorex was discovered and developed by Irish company PrecisionBiotics and is recommended by leading gastroenterologists.
- The 35624 culture in Alflorex has been shown to travel through the digestive system and reach the bowel with its properties intact.
- Suitable for patients with IBS or gastrointestinal issues
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Soya Free
- Does not need to be refrigerated.
How to use: Alflorex capsules can be opened and the contents mixed with food, liquid or swallowed whole.
- Adults & Children over 12 years: Take one capsule every day. Alflorex can be taken with or without food, at any time of the day.
- Fruit juices are generally acidic and acid can damage the 35624 culture. If taking with a drink, take Alflorex with water or milk or less acidic drinks e.g. soya, almond or rice milks. However, Alflorex can be taken as part of a meal that has fruit juice, as the food will help protect the 35624 culture.
- When starting, take Alflorex for 4 weeks to prime your gut and continue to use thereafter. You may experience mild temporary changes in bowel habits during this first 4 weeks. This is normal as Alflorex goes to work and it is important to continue taking it. The 35624 culture in Alflorex will disappear from the gut very soon after you stop taking the product, so it is important to continue to use on a daily basis.
- Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
Ingredients: Bifidobacterium longum culture 35624, Corn starch, gelling agent: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, bacterial culture*, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.