Advil Cold & Flu Tablets combines the relief of a strong decongestant to open your airways with an anti-inflammatory to relieve the pain commonly associated with sinus pressure.
- Ibuprofen relieves pain,reduces inflammation and lowers temperature
- Pseudoephedrine effectively relieves blocked noses & sinuses.
DOSAGE: For oral use only. Always swallow Advil Cold & Flu tablets with water.
Adults and Children 12 years and older: 1-2 tablets every 6 hours if necessary. No more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS.
DO NOT TAKE IF:
- If you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any othe non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. (NSAIDs)
- If you have heart problems, high blood pressure, thyroid or prostate problems, diabetes or glaucoma.
- Please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ADVIL COLD &FLU
- Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg.
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or new symptoms occur stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.