Actifed Tablets 60mg/2.5mg contain two fast acting ingredients which work together to relieve the symptoms of colds, flu, sinus congestion & allergies.
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride which is a decongestant that relieves nasal and sinus congestion.
- Triprolidine hydrochloride which is an antihistamine that helps stop sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes.
DOSAGE: For oral use only. Always swallow Actifed Tablets with water.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: One tablet every 4-6 hours, up to 4 times a day. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS.
DO NOT TAKE IF:
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- If you have heart problems, high blood pressure, thyroid or prostate problems, diabetes or glaucoma.
- Please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Do not take with other cold & flu medications.
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ACTIFED TABLETS
- Each tablet contains Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg and Triprolidine hydrochloride 2.5 mg. Other ingredients are: Lactose monohydrate, maize starch, povidone and magnesium
- If symptoms persist for more than 5 days or new symptoms occur stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.
- This medicine may cause dizziness, drowsiness, reduce alertness and impair hearing. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink.