Abidec Multivitamin Drops are used to prevent vitamin deficiencies and aid healthy growth in babies and children up to 12 years old. Contains 7 essential vitamins.
- Abidec Multivitamin Drops can be used from birth
- Contains 100% of vitamin D RDA*
How to use: For oral use. Give Abidec Multivitamin Drops as a daily dose using the syringe provided.
- For children under the age of 1 year: give 0.3ml (higher mark on syringe) on the back of the tongue.
- For children aged 1-12 years: give 0.6ml (lower mark on syringe) on the back of the tongue.
- Wash and dry the syringe thoroughly after use (not in a steam steriliser). Reseal the bottle with original cap after each use.
- If you miss a dose: Give one as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for the next dose. Do not give an extra dose to make up for the one missed.
- If you use too much: The syringe provided helps you give the correct dose to your child. Should your child have too much medicine tell your doctor even though it is unlikely that it will cause any harm.
- Once opened use within 4 weeks.
Ingredients: Each 0.6 ml dose contains:
Retinol (as vitamin A Palmitate) 1333 IU, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2) 400 IU, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 0.4 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.8 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 0.8 mg, Nicotinamide 8 mg and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 40 mg. Other ingredients: Sodium hydroxide, sugar (sucrose), polysorbate 60, nitrogen (oxygen free), refined peanut oil (arachis oil) and water.
Do not use this product:
- If you know or suspect your child is allergic to peanuts or soya.
- If your child is taking other vitamin supplements.
- If your baby is receiving more than 500mls of formula milk per day. This is to avoid exceeding the safe upper limit of Vitamin A.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ABIDEC MULTIVITAMIN DROPS
- Abidec Multivitamin Drops contain peanut oil (arachis oil) which may cause an allergic reaction (such as itching, swelling of the tongue, eyes, lips and hands). Do not use this product if you know or suspect your child is allergic to peanuts or soya.
- If your child feels ill after using Abidec Multivitamin Drops, or you notice any unusual or unexpected symptoms, tell your doctor or go to the Accident and Emergency department of your nearest hospital.
- Always read the leaflet.