A.Vogel Sinuforce Nasal Spray with menthol provides rapid relief for nasal catarrh and a blocked or congested nose. It also contains peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil to ease breathing, and chamomile oil which has a soothing effect on your nose and reduces swelling of the nasal mucous membranes, but leaves the natural protective function intact.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use. Do not use continuously for more than 30 consecutive days.
- Adults: Spray once or twice into each nostril, 3-5 times daily for a period not exceeding 30 days.
- Children (2-12 years): Spray once into each nostril, 1-2 times a day for a period not exceeding 30 days. This product is not suitable for children under 2 years old.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- In children under 2 years.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SINUFORCE NASAL SPRAY
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
Physiological saline solution (purified water, sodium chloride (NaCl), disodium hydrogen phosphate-12H2O, sodium dihydrogen phosphate-2H2O); sorbitol; PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil; eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus); peppermint oil (Mentha piperita); chamomile oil (Chamomilla recutita).